Please note that this venue has a capacity of 24.
- Anupa Purewal (E.ON)
- Emma Buckton (Northern Gas Networks)
- Gurvinder Dosanjh (Cadent Gas)*
- Jason Blackmore (British Gas)
- John Jones (Scottish Power)
- Louise Hellyer (Total Gas & Power)
- Mark Jones (SSE)*
- Smitha Coughlan (Wales & West Utilities)
- Toby Thornton (National Grid)
- Alan Raper (Chair)
- Helen Bennett (Secretary)
- Loraine O'Shaughnessy (Joint Office)
- Maitrayee Bhowmick-Jewkes (Joint Office)
- Mark Perry (Xoserve) + Alternate for SGN
- Mike Maguire (Xoserve)
- Sarah Palmer (E.ON)
- Simon Bissett (Xoserve)
* attendance by teleconference.
- David Mitchell (Scotia Gas Networks)
This meeting will be held at Radcliffe House, Blenheim Court, Warwick Road, Solihull, B91 2AA
There is NO guest car parking on site.
The closest car parks as listed below, are a short walk to Radcliffe House.
- Lode Lane Car Park, Lode Lane, Solihull, B91 3AB
- Mell Square Car Park, Warwick Road, Solihull, B91 3DT
- Marks and Spencer Car Park, Poplar Road, Solihull, B91 3AB (enter Poplar Road from Warwick Road)