Please note that this venue has a capacity of 24.
- Anupa Purewal (E.ON)
- David Mitchell (Scotia Gas Networks)
- Emma Buckton (Northern Gas Networks)*
- Jason Blackmore (British Gas)
- John Jones (ScottishPower)*
- Louise Hellyer (Total Gas & Power)
- Mark Jones (SSE)*
- Smitha Coughlan (Wales & West Utilities)
- Toby Thornton (National Grid)
- Alan Raper (Chair)
- Kully Jones (Secretary)
- Fiona Speak (npower)
- Loraine O'Shaughnessy (Joint Office)
- Mark Perry (Xoserve) + Alternate for Guv Dosanjh
- Martin Attwood (Xoserve)
- Michael Maguire (Xoserve)
- Paul O'Toole (Northern Gas Networks)*
- Sarah Palmer (E.ON)
- Shiv Singh (Cadent)*
- Simon Bissett (Xoserve)
- Zoe Ireland (British Gas)*
* attendance by teleconference.
- Gurvinder Dosanjh (Cadent Gas)
This meeting will be held at Radcliffe House, Blenheim Court, Warwick Road, Solihull, B91 2AA
There is NO guest car parking on site.
The closest car parks as listed below, are a short walk to Radcliffe House.
- Lode Lane Car Park, Lode Lane, Solihull, B91 3AB
- Mell Square Car Park, Warwick Road, Solihull, B91 3DT
- Marks and Spencer Car Park, Poplar Road, Solihull, B91 3AB (enter Poplar Road from Warwick Road)