- Andrew Blair (Interconnector)
- David Cox (London Energy Consulting)
- Elaine Calvert (Waters Wye Associates)
- Jeff Chandler (SSE)
- Lea Slokar (Ofgem)
- Rachel Hinsley (National Grid NTS)
- Richard Pomroy (Wales & West Utilities)
- Steve Britton (Cornwall Insight)
- Julie Cox (Energy UK)
This meeting will be held at Radcliffe House, Blenheim Court, Warwick Road, Solihull, B91 2AA
There is NO guest car parking on site.
The closest car parks as listed below, are a short walk to Radcliffe House.
- Lode Lane Car Park, Lode Lane, Solihull, B91 3AB
- Mell Square Car Park, Warwick Road, Solihull, B91 3DT
- Marks and Spencer Car Park, Poplar Road, Solihull, B91 3AB (enter Poplar Road from Warwick Road)